Weinstock Immigration Lawyers is the premier Atlanta immigration law firm. We specialize in helping companies and individuals achieve their American Dream by providing legal assistance to a comprehensive list of immigration needs, including among others:
- Family-based immigration
- Green cards (i.e. permanent residence)
- Employment visas (i.e. H-1B, L, E, J, O)
- PERM labor certifications
- Deportation defense
- Immigration appeals
- U.S. citizenship and naturalization
- Corporate I-9 compliance
Our firm is led by Karen Weinstock, who is one of the top immigration lawyers in the nation. Our team of expert immigration attorneys include Rajeshri (Raju) Patel, Leslie Diaz and Nellie Navidi. Collectively, we have over 100 years of professional experience as immigration law experts and we have obtained successful results in thousands of cases.
Some of our achievements include:
- Best Immigration Law Firms by Best Lawyers
- Best Lawyers in America, 2010-present
- “The International Who’s Who of Corporate Immigration Lawyers”, 2010-Present for Karen Weinstock (official research partner publication of the International Bar Association and the American Bar Association)
- Martindale-Hubble’s preeminent AV rating (5.0 out of 5.0) peer ranking for Karen Weinstock
- AVVO’s 10.0 out of 10.0 superb rating for Karen Weinstock
- AVVO’s Clients’ Choice Award, 2013 and 2014 for Karen Weinstock (most highly rated client testimonials)
- Legal Elite, Immigration Law, Georgia Trend Magazine as a 2012 for Karen Weinstock
Here Is What You Get When You Work With Us
- Highly trained and knowledgeable legal professionals
- Over 100 years of combined experience in the field
- Immediately responsive to our clients
- Keeping our clients very well-informed during their process
- Answer all client questions as they arise
- We explain the process and likelihood of success in each case
- We advise our clients on all possible scenarios so they are informed
- Diverse team of professional attorneys and paralegal considerate of cultural differences
- We offer our services in Spanish, French, Romanian, Hebrew, Farsi
Our services are always billed on a flat fee basis because it promotes efficiency and it enables our clients to plan their finances. We are willing to work with our clients to establish payment plans so that payment issues will not prevent anyone from achieving their American Dream.
If you are ready to start the immigration process to secure your future, please call us at 770-913-0800 to book a consultation.
Our specialized paralegals will assess if we can help you with your case before booking you a consultation with one of our immigration attorneys. This free initial telephone screening is designed to make sure that we will be able to help you before you invest the time and resources to consult with one of our experienced immigration lawyers.
“We help companies secure their global talent”