Karen Weinstock is the managing attorney of Weinstock Immigration Lawyers, and specializes in solving complex immigration problems and providing case strategy and management for organizations and individuals.
Karen has over 15 years of experience as an attorney. Her prior experience in corporate law and business acumen enable her to better serve the particular needs of multinational corporations, organizations and investors. Her expertise is in representing U.S. and international companies in the technology and healthcare industries as well as universities, researchers, physicians and investors with their immigration needs. She is the author and editor of “The H‐1B Book”, published by Immigration Law Weekly, and is a speaker on immigration law topics in conferences around the world.
I can not imagine the troublesome, sleepless nights if she had not helped us. I became a US Citizen four months after our first interview, and my wife became a permanent alien shortly after that. Do not hesitate contacting Karen, she really is the best and will bring you the results you are so much hoping for.Miguel G.
Karen is originally from Israel and immigrated to the United States in 2000. She is fluent in English, Hebrew, and Spanish. Her genuine passion for immigration law is a direct result of her personal experience as an immigrant to the U.S. and extensive community involvement. She is driven by her own personal hardships immigrating to America to help her clients ease their transition here. Above all, Karen strives to provide her clients with the tools and resources they need in order to pursue their American dream and achieve the best results possible for each client.
- Non-immigrant visas: H-1B, L-1, E-1, E-2, R, J, O, TN, B, F
- Employment-based immigrant petitions: EB-1, EB-2, EB-3
- Immigrant investor visas: EB-5
- Labor certifications: (PERM)
- National Interest Waivers for physicians, researchers and business professionals
- Permanent residency for executive and manager intra-company transferees
- Permanent residency for people with extraordinary ability in the sciences, business and arts
- Permanent residency for outstanding professors and researchers
- J-1 visa waivers
- I-9 Compliance and E-Verify
- Consulting for international companies on general immigration and ex-pat issues
“USCIS immediately become more responsive once the writ was served, and the naturalization was completed successfully within 60 days of serving the writ without any further legal action. Karen’s skill and experience made the process seem easy. Her strategy was certainly effective.”Malcolm Stanley
Karen is also a member of the Board of Directors of the Japan-America Society of Georgia and a former Board of Directors member of the American-Israeli Chamber of Commerce (Conexx), the Georgia Indo-American Chamber of Commerce and the Georgia Association for Women Lawyers, among other international organizations.
- Martindale-Hubble’s preeminent AV rating (5.0 out of 5.0)
- 2010 – 2016: Selected as “The Best Lawyers in America” since 2010 until present
- 2010 – 2015: Selected by her peers as a top corporate immigration attorney in “The International Who’s Who of Corporate Immigration Lawyers”. This is the official research partner publication of the International Bar Association and the American Bar Association section of International Law.
- 2012: Selected by Georgia Trend Magazine as a 2012 Legal Elite in the category of immigration law.
- Nominated for the International Women of Influence Awards presented by GlobalEXECWomen and the International Council.
Author and editor of “The H-1B Book”, published by Immigration Law Weekly
The Hebrew University, 1998
Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)