“Select one of the services above or click on contact and tell us about your case, we will be glad to help you”
-“Do you want to easily recruit and retain foreign talent for your company?”.
-“Do you represent an employer and want to minimize your hassles in obtaining visas or green cards for your employees?”.
-“Do you want to save precious time and resources?”
-If so, you are in the right place.
While more than 40% of immigration cases are delayed or denied, we have one of the highest approval rates in the industry. Less than 1% of our employment-based cases are denied*. With more than 100 years of combined immigration law experience, we are the experts in this area. We have a fantastic track record in obtaining the best results for our clients, and you can depend on us.
We know that recruiting and retaining global talent is critical to maintaining your company’s competitive edge. We also know that you do not know enough about the immigration process and want to hire someone you can trust to do it right. At Weinstock Immigration Lawyers, we enable companies to secure their global talent by providing them with the best legal counsel for their immigration needs. We represent employers of variable sizes throughout several key industries. We make it possible for our clients to secure work visas for their employees, so call us today.
*Disclaimer: prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Green Card Client Results
- Green card approved in half the time and without a USCIS Request for Additional Evidence. In comparison, his colleagues who filed with a different law firm all received Requests for Additional Evidence that took more time and money to respond.
- Visa and green card approved for employee of large defense contractor who almost had to leave the U.S. and go back home because the maximum time on his visa was being reached. Company was able to retain this key employee and fulfill its contractual obligations to the U.S. military worth millions of dollars.
- Green card approved for assistant professor in the Outstanding professor and researcher category within less than 2 years after PHD completion.
Visa Client Results
- Client saved $250,000 in fines and avoided criminal penalties after we represented the company in an H-1B visa audit with the Department of labor. Multiple H-1B visas approved for company after USCIS denied many visas it filed. Revenues increased by 15% following that year.
- L-1 visa granted in one week and later green card approved for owner/managing director of a company that needed to expand to the U.S. to secure a contract with one of the three largest U.S. retailers. Contract implemented and client’s business grew ten-fold.
- Client got L-1 visa approved after the prior attorney filed, received an RFE, and later denied. Client was able to move operations to the U.S., get a patent and sell the technology to Fortune 500 CIOs.
- COO got L-1 visa approved after a prior denial. Company revenues increased by 300% that year.
"We help companies secure their global talent"