“Select one of the services above or click on contact and tell us your case, we would be glad to help you”
-“Do you want to obtain a visa, green card, or U.S. citizenship?”.
-“Are you a U.S. citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident who wants to sponsor your family members?”.
-“Are you in deportation proceeding?”.
-“Do you need help with an immigration matter?”.
-If so, you are at the right place.
If you want someone else to take care of all the details so you won’t have to worry about delays or denials, call us today. While more than 40% of immigration cases are delayed or denied*, we have one of the highest approval rates in the industry. With over 100 years of combined immigration law experience, we are the experts in this area. We have a fantastic track record in obtaining the best results for our clients, and you can depend on us.
We know that it is important for you to receive the best results for your case. At Weinstock Immigration Lawyers, we do our utmost so you will receive the best result. If you are looking for immigration attorneys that will provide to you quality and proactive representation and will keep you well-informed throughout the process, call us today. We can help you take care of all the paperwork and regulatory immigration issues so you can focus on the things that are important to you.
*Disclaimer: prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- O-1 visa and green card approved for a violinist after she received 2 prior USCIS denials. This allowed her to perform in Carnegie Hall, as well as other venues.
- Client received U.S. Citizenship only 60 days after we filed a mandamus against USCIS. Client’s case was delayed by more than 3 years before then.
- Diversity Visa lottery client got approved within 4 weeks for green card despite a very serious time crunch. Visa was filed in August but was approved by the September 30 deadline by diligent follow ups with the USCIS.
- Asylum granted to Iraqi doctor and his family within less than 6 months, avoiding removal proceedings.
- Naturalization granted to applicant with a drug felony conviction after other attorneys advised him he would get denied. His wife received her green card shortly after.
- Green card approved in a very complex case involving identity fraud. Client went to several other attorneys who could not help her.
- Husband and wife were reunited after a year long separation because the consulate mistakenly determined he was inadmissable for a visa. Within 1 month after hiring us, we were able to rectify the mistake and get him his green card and back in the U.S. with his wife.
- Wife was able to return from Mexico and receive green card after being stuck there for more than a year because of his prior attorney’s mistake.
- Green card approved after embassy determined client was permanently inadmissible for trying to smuggle her brother without a waiver possibility.
- Green card application reopened where clients had provided the wrong documents to prove eligibility. Case was reopened within a month of filing, set for an interview and approved a couple months after that.
- Waiver of unlawful presence and green card approved for Mexican national whose wife passed away while case was processing.
- Green card approved within 30 days after embassy denied immigrant visa for client. Client since immigrated to the U.S. and reunited with her daughter and grandchildren.